- This powder is made from dried unripe mangoes and adds a sharp tart flavour to food
- It is often used in Indian and Asian dishes often as a substitute for lemon.
- Mango powder is designed for adding sweetness to savoury sauces and curries.
- It has a sweet-sour taste. Use in spicy dips, chutney or curry sauce for a sweeter flavor
- Amchoor is used to add a sour tangy fruity flavor without moisture
Mango Powder is a cream coloured spice made from unripe, green mangoes which are dried then ground into powder. It is finely ground however it has a slight fibrous texture. It is used as a spice to add a tart flavour to dishes. It is quite native to India and is mostly used in indian dishes. Mango powder is available all year round.
- Mango powder helps treat digestive problems like acidity, constipation and flatulence.
- It contains vitamin A and vitamin E which helps promote healthy skin and eyes.
- Antioxidants present in mango powder help boost metabolism,thus aiding weight loss.
- It has detoxifying properties due to the abundance of vitamins like vitamins A, C, D , B6 and Iron.
- Being rich in Vitamin C, it can help treat scurvy.( A vitamin C deficiency disease).
- No ratings found yet!